Proactive Information Technology Auditing
Enterprise Risk Management’s team of system auditing and security specialists will help you navigate a sea of ever-changing business risks. By using customized tools, expert resources, and proven methodologies, we tailor our IT audit services to your specific needs. Our experienced professionals bring a deep understanding of Internal Information System Audits, Application Control, and Security Services, as well as Pre- and Post-Implementation Reviews.
Every organization needs to balance its users’ technology needs — speed, ease of use and convenience — against the critical need to keep information safe and secure against a variety of sophisticated threats and potential liability. This is why every organization needs to perform information technology audits.
AmericaTech System Audit Services are:
- High-level systems architecture review
- Business process mapping (e.g. determining information systems dependency with respect to user business processes)
- End user identity management (e.g. authentication mechanisms, password standards, roles limiting or granting systems functionality)
- Operating systems configurations (e.g. services hardening)
- Application security controls
- Database access controls (e.g. database configuration, account access to the database, roles defined in the database)
- Anti-virus/Anti-malware controls
- Network controls (e.g. running configurations on switches and routers, use of Access control lists, and firewall rules)
- Logging and auditing systems and processes
- IT privileged access control (e.g. System Administrator or root access)
- IT processes in support of the system (e.g. user account reviews, change management)
- Backup/Restore procedures